menu


Popular

Gosowong Gold Mine - Bioscope Environmental

PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals, a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited and PT Aneka Tambang, operates the Gosowong gold-silver mine on remote Halmahera Island, in northeastern Indonesia..

Know More

Porter GeoConsultancy - Ore Deposit Description

Exploration and mining operations are carried out , for 70 tonnes of contained gold Gosowong is , Epithermal Gold Deposit, Halmahera, Indonesia: ...

Know More

Newcrest Mining - Wikipedia

Newcrest Mining Limited is an Australian-based corporation which engages in , Gold mining provided , Gosowong, Indonesia, is an open pit mine opened in ...

Know More

Newcrest to sell down stake in Indonesian gold mine to ,

Newcrest Mining has agreed to sell down its stake in the Gosowong gold mine in Indonesia to no more than 49 per cent after accepting tougher new tax and local ownership measures from the Indonesian government..

Know More

Newcrest offloads shares in Gosowong , - Australian Mining

Newcrest has decreased its stake in the Gosowong mine in Indonesia, selling a 75% stake in the mine to partner Antam The move shifts the Indonesian miner's stake to 25%, with the remaining 75% still in the hands of Newcrest..

Know More

Ore shoot targeting in the Gosowong Vein Zone, ,

vein zone, Gosowong gold mine, Halmahera Island, Indonesia , Geological observations on the Gosowong gold deposit and surrounding region, Halmahera Island, ...

Know More

Worker trapped underground at Newcrest mine in Indonesia ,

A worker is trapped underground at one of Newcrest Mining's operations The worker became stuck 300 metres underground after a "geotechnical" event at the Gosowong gold and silver mine in Indonesia..

Know More

Newcrest Mining Limited - Lihir

Newcrest is the operator of the Lihir Gold Mine, the largest gold producer listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and one of the world's largest gold mining compani..

Know More

Company Profile for Newcrest Mining Ltd - Business News

Newcrest Mining Limited, incorporated on June 20, 1980, is a gold mining company The Company is engaged in exploration, mine development, mine operations, and the sale of gold and gold/copper concentrate..

Know More

The Project GOSOWONG MINE (KENCANA) is in , - ,

Location of the Gosowong Mine (KENCANA) The Kencana mineralised system is located in the world class gold province of Gosowong, Halmahera Island North Maluku, Indonesia..

Know More

Kencana Underground Mine - Byrnecut Offshore

Project Summary Client: Newcrest Mining Location: Indonesia , Kencana Underground Mine Indonesia; Bulyanhulu Gold Mine , Obuasi Gold Mine..

Know More

Gosowong Gold Mine Project - BASF

, Gosowong gold project Gosowong Gold Mine Project , Gosowong gold project has two main , an island in Eastern Indonesia, ...

Know More

REPORT - cyanidecodeorg

Audit Report REPORT , The Gosowong Gold Mine is located within , Indonesia and is approximately 2,450 km north-east of the national capital, ...

Know More

Assignment Description - Australian Business ,

Assignment Description , Indonesia Operations in Gosowong gold mine started in 1998 and still , The Gosowong Gold Mine is located in the eastern part of ...

Know More

REPORT - cyanidecodeorg

NHM is the joint venture company formed to manage the Gosowong Gold Mine NHM is owned 75% by Newcrest, with PT Aneka Tambang owning the remaining 25%..

Know More

Kencana mine, Gosowong Au-Ag deposit, Halmahera ,

Kencana mine, Gosowong Au-Ag deposit, Halmahera Island, Maluku Utara Province (North Moluccas Province), Maluku Islands (Moluccas), Indonesia : One of the highest grade, underground gold mines in the world today..

Know More

Gosowong - Gold Mine in Halmahera Island, Indonesia

MBendi's listing for Gosowong, Gold Mine (155,000 oz gold per year), located in Halmahera Island, Indonesia, provides the following information: Description, General Information, location..

Know More

Major Mines & Projects | Kencana Mine

Kencana Underground Mine is located 36 km NE from Sidangoli, Indonesia All economic mineralisation at Gosowong is of low sulphidation epithermal type occurring as mineralised fault systems resulting from high temperature gold and silver bearing hydrothermal fluids..

Know More

Discovery Gold in Gosowong | Gold | Geology

Discovery Gold in Gosowong , epithermal gold deposit, Halmahera, Indonesia , rain forest with no previous history of gold mining or record of ...

Know More

Ore shoot targeting in the Gosowong Vein Zone, ,

Ore Shoot Targeting i11 the Gosowong Vein Zone, Halmahera, Indonesia by , The Gosowong district pre-mining , Gold pour, Gosowong mill ...

Know More

Porter GeoConsultancy - Ore Deposit Description

Gosowong, Kencana, 1 km south of Gosowong and Toguraci, 2 km to the WSW of Gosowong, are low sulphidation epithermal vein deposits which are part of the Gosowong Goldfield on the north 'arm' of Halmahera Island, in the North Maluku province, East Indonesia..

Know More

Jouke Mawu - Sr Logistic Supervisor - JDA Indonesia ,

Jouke Mawu Sr Logistic Supervisor PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals Project Dev Group Gosowong Gold Mine North Maluku - Halmahera Island Location Indonesia..

Know More

Newcrest suspends activities at Gosowong - Post Courier

Newcrest suspends activities at Gosowong , event occurred at the Kencana underground mine at the Gosowong gold mine on Halmahera Island in Indonesia ...

Know More

Experienced Minerals Processing Consultants - PPM ,

Project:: Wetar Copper-Gold mine; Location: Indonesia; Scope: , Project: Gosowong Gold Project; Location: Halmahera Island, Indonesia; Scope: Commissioning support;..

Know More

newcrest mining indonesia - macimpiantieu

Newcrest has resumed mining at part of its Gosowong Indonesian gold mining , have agreed to cooperate in the exploration and development of gold in Indonesia..

Know More

The Mining Industry in Indonesia - IABC

The Mining Industry in Indonesia , Gosowong Tembang Natarang Mirah Cibaliung , Bakan Gold Mine, Indonesia J Resources ...

Know More

Discovery and exploration of the Gosowong epithermal gold ,

The Gosowong epithermal gold deposit, on the island of Halmahera in eastern Indonesia, is located in an area of primary tropical rain forest with no previous history of gold mining or record of gold mineralisation..

Know More

gosowong gold mine indonésie - recneteu

dore gold miners in indonesia - impactmedicalgrouporg Kencana mine, Indonesia - Mining Weekly Mar 16, 2012 , Mine profile , Location: The Kencana mine is located in Indonesia's Gosowong gold province, which covers ...

Know More

The Gosowong Goldfield: A World Class Epithermal ,

The Gosowong Goldfield: A World Class Epithermal Gold Silver District in Indonesia PACRIM 2015, , of Newcrest Mining Limited..

Know More

Gosowong, Indonesia | Newcrest Mining Limited

The Gosowong mining permit, , Gosowong creates economic value for Indonesia and local communities in a number of ways, , 75% Newcrest; Metals: gold and silver;..

Know More